IODINE IN 180 TABLETS
Iodine is a micronutrient necessary for life and proper functioning. Its most important role played by the human body is to support the work of the thyroid gland by participating in the production of thyroid hormones.2 Thanks to its inorganic form (potassium iodide), the ESSENCE iodine dietary supplement is much better absorbed, thanks to which we are more sure that it will work in the correct, expected manner .1
- SUPPLEMENT SUPPORTING THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE THYROID (3)
- HIGH PORTION IN ONE TABLET CONTAINING 200 µg IODINE
- BETTER AVAILABILITY THANKS TO THE UNLIMITED FORM OF POTASSIUM IODIDE (1)
- SMALL, COATED TABLET FOR EASY CONSUMPTION
- COMPONENT OF THYROXIN (T4) AND TRIODHYRONIN (T3) HORMONES (4)
Iodine is a micronutrient necessary for life and proper functioning. Its most important role played by the human body is to support the work of the thyroid gland by participating in the production of thyroid hormones.2 Thanks to its inorganic form (potassium iodide), the ESSENCE Iodine dietary supplement is much better absorbed, thanks to which we are more sure that it will work correctly, expectedly. (1)
Iodine is an element necessary for the proper functioning of the human body. The role of iodine is to participate in the production of thyroid hormones in the thyroid gland, where 70-80% of this element is stored (2).
For the proper development and functioning of the human body, an adequate amount of produced thyroid hormones - thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) - is necessary, which in turn depends on the appropriate supply of iodine (an essential micronutrient). (2)
Much better digestibility
Dietary supplement ESSENCE Iodine contains iodine in the form of potassium iodide, i.e. the inorganic form of this element. As a result, iodine absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract is much better absorbed, giving you confidence in its effectiveness. (1)
The action of iodine:
- helps in the proper production of thyroid hormones and in the appropriate functioning of the thyroid gland (3)
- helps in the appropriate functioning of the nervous system (3)
- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism (3)
- helps maintain healthy skin (3)
- contributes to the appropriate development of cognitive functions (3)
The demand for iodine in the human body varies depending on the age, health and physiological state in which it is at the moment. Iodine is absorbed in the digestive system (intestines), and 70-80% is used to synthesise thyroid hormones. Its deficiency may cause e.g. structural changes in the thyroid gland. (5) The main symptoms of iodine deficiency are slow metabolism, fatigue, cold feet and hands, lack of concentration, and anaemia. (6)
The tablet is easy to eat. ESSENCE Iodine is a dietary supplement in the form of a small, coated tablet. This form of administration is extremely easy to eat.
Safety and Quality
Thanks to the highest quality of production, the active substance contained in the ESSENCE Iodine tablet is produced with due care and precision. The production plant is certified for the ISO 22 000 standard, which guarantees quality and safety.
Notes: Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product is dedicated to adults and pregnant and lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
1. Kurosad, A. Nicpoń, J. Kubiak, K., Jankowski, M., & Kungl, K. (2005). Występowanie, obieg i obszary niedoboru jodu oraz główne jego źródła w żywieniu człowieka i zwierząt. Adv. Clin. Exp. Med, 14(5), 1019-1025.
2. Gołkowski, F. (2010). Jod–pierwiastek istotny w profilaktyce, diagnostyce i leczeniu. Interdyscyplinarne aspekty nauk o zdrowiu, 81.
3. Commission Regulation (EU) No. 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children's development and health.
4. Szymańska, J. A., & Bruchajzer, E. (2010). Jod. Podstawy i Metody Oceny Środowiska Pracy, (3 (65)), 61-83.
5. Szybiński, Z. (2005). Niedobór jodu w ciąży: nadal aktualny problem zdrowia publicznego. Endokrynologia Polska, 56(1).
6. Gołkowski, F. (2010). Jod–pierwiastek istotny w profilaktyce, diagnostyce i leczeniu. Interdyscyplinarne aspekty nauk o zdrowiu, 81.
IODINE IN 180 TABLETS
|Ilość porcji w opakowaniu:||180|
|Mass net:||16.20 g|
|Wartość odżywcza / Informacja żywieniowa|
|na 1 tabl.||% RWS*|