We make every effort to ensure that a Customer purchasing from our shop can be confident of the quality of the purchased goods*, the principles of storing personal data entrusted to us, as well as the quality of our service.
We sell only high-quality products from renowned manufacturers. Each product comes from a legal Polish or European distribution, is brand new, and includes the original packaging. We never open the products that come to you. In case of detection of such practice or doubts about the tightness of the packaging, please contact us.
We guarantee 100% safe delivery to the customer. The packages are packed in special bubble wraps and foil packs of a courier company or in cardboard boxes protected with special tape. Shipments are insured for the full amount of the receipt.
We work only with experienced, specialized courier companies, which guarantee safe delivery of the package. In case of any damage to the package or the sealing tape, please do not collect the package! You should draw up a protocol of package damage/defect in the presence of the courier. Then the package will be returned to us and the protocol will allow us to claim the damaged shipment. Only in this way we can send you another package immediately after receiving the return that was damaged/stolen (provided we have previously sent the goods in stock). Remember that if you receive the package damaged in a visible and suspicious manner (eg, lack of company tape, holes) without writing the damage protocol, you run the risk of not recognizing the complaint by the courier company. Keep this fact in mind, acknowledgment of the damage report is the basis for your complete satisfaction with the transaction at essencenutrition.pl
Products ordered from essencenutrition.pl do not come with a manufacturer's guarantee, only a best before date. This is due to the purpose of the product as a foodstuff. Therefore the warranty service for food products cannot be respected.
Comfort and convenience
The essencenutrition.pl online store provides you with the convenience and comfort of safe online shopping, as evidenced by the following testimonials:
1. We are featured on most price comparison sites, giving you the comfort of getting the lowest prices in the supplement-focused e-commerce industry.
2. Our store is integrated with secure payment systems - PAYU.PL
We give you a guarantee of the highest security of transactions that the above-mentioned companies provide.
Thanks to these payments you will make a payment quickly, without making a mistake in the transfer amount or bank number, and your money will reach us in the fastest possible way, giving you the convenience and certain confirmation of a properly conducted transaction.
Safe Returns Program
Thanks to the law regulating the return of the purchased goods in the Republic of Poland you have the possibility to send us back the parcel within up to 30 (in words: thirty) days from the date of purchase by sending us an appropriate email with a wish to resign.
In order to process the return, the goods must be received in our warehouse without any signs of being opened. You send the return to our warehouse at your own expense, we will return the full amount to the account number provided within 14 days.
Refund applies to the amount for the product(s) and shipping from the warehouse to the designated delivery location.
Remember - with us, you don't take any risk!
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an encryption protocol used to encrypt data sent by a website user.
Shopping at essencenutrition.pl is completely secure due to the encryption and SSL certificate used. SSL is used both when entering your data in the order form, when editing your order, and when making a payment through the Płatności.pl system.
We do not store data related to the transactions, such as the credit card number, because when paying, you are redirected to the Płatności.pl system or to the website of the Customer's Internet bank, and the whole operation is encrypted, which is indicated by a padlock in the address bar at the top of the page.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 (1 AND 2) OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27TH APRIL 2016 ON THE PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ON THE FREE MOVEMENT OF SUCH DATA AND REPEALING DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION HEREINAFTER GDPR OR THE REGULATION)
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Shop and via the Customer Service (i.e. orders placed by phone at phone number: (32) 308-00-02), is Bodypak spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Łódź, at ul. Rumuńska 1, 91-336 Łódź, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000743365, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP number: 5272860222, REGON number: 380937270, e-mail address: email@example.com, contact phone number: +48 (32) 308 00 02 (on Working Days from 08:00 am to 4:00 pm; fee as for a standard connection - according to the price list of the relevant operator) - hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being at the same time the Online Shop Service Provider and Seller.
1. The personal data of the Service Recipient (Customer) is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10th May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the "Regulation") and the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18th July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
1. The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected are processed lawfully; collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; materially correct and adequate for the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
4. All words, phrases, and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) shall be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Rules and Regulations of the Online Store available at the following address: ……………………………….
7. The Service Recipient (Customer) may contact the Administrator under telephone number (32) 308 00 02 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com regarding his/her personal data.
1. BASIS, PURPOSE, SCOPE AND PERIOD OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING, SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
1. Service Recipient's (Customer's) personal data will be processed only for the purposes specified below, the provision of such data is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with the Service Provider (Seller).
2. The purpose of the Administrator's collection of personal information is:
1. -establishment, shaping of the content, change, execution or termination of the contractual relationship between the Service Provider (Seller) and Service Recipient (Customer) involving the provision of Electronic Services through an Online Shop or conclusion and performance of a Product Sales Agreement and their delivery to the Customer (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation)
2. -treatment of complaints and claims related to the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
3. -to assert claims related to the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation);
4. -archiving documentation, i.e. contracts and billing documents (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation),
5. -realization of obligations incumbent on the Service Provider (Seller) under the law, in particular, the tax law (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
6. -conducting marketing activities and sending commercial information by electronic means (newsletter) (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation);
7. -conducting administrative activities by the Service Provider(Seller) including for analysis, statistics, internal reporting, (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the Regulation);
8. -transfer of Service Recipient's (Customer's) personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
1. - the provision by the Bank to the Online Shop of the service of providing access to the infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
2. - handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Internet Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
3. - in order for the Bank to verify the proper implementation of agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular, to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
9. Transfer of Service Recipient's (Customer's) personal data to Twisto Poland Sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of Twisto Poland Sp. z o.o. offering to make payment for goods or services purchased by Twisto Poland Sp. z o.o. under a contract of mandate including a purchasing "Buy with Twisto" formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Shop, as well as for the purpose of Twisto Poland Sp. z o.o. verifying the proper performance of such contracts of mandate (legal basis: Art. 6, sec. 1, letter f) of the Regulation).
4. The Service Provider (Seller) as the Administrator of the Service Recipient's (Customer's) personal data informs that the data processed for the purposes indicated in point 2 above may be made available to other entities, ie:
1. -entities with whom the Service Provider (Seller) has concluded agreements for the entrustment of personal data processing, i.e. entities providing services such as: IT, accounting, banking, legal, administrative, postal, courier services, to the extent and for no longer than is necessary to make, for example, the service of the purchase made, delivery, payment, claims related to the concluded agreement, accounting;
2. -employees or collaborators of the Service Provider/Seller as well as entities providing support to the Service Provider/Seller on the basis of contracted services and in accordance with the concluded contracts for entrusting data processing;
3. to state authorities or other entities authorized by law, in order to perform the obligations incumbent on the Service Provider / Seller (Tax Office, ZUS, PIP).
6. The Administrator processes the following personal data of Service Recipients (Customers): name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country) and delivery address and address to sales document if different from the above. In the case of Customers who are also entrepreneurs, the Administrator processes additionally the company name and NIP.
8. Providing personal data, referred to in point. 2.3. is necessary for the Service Provider to provide Electronic Services as part of the Online Shop or to conclude a Sales Agreement. Each time the scope of required data is indicated before the commencement of a particular Electronic Service or conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
10. If the personal data is provided by the Customer in order to conclude a contract with the Online Shop or to conclude a contract over the phone, the provision of personal data by the Customer is a condition for concluding this Contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide such data shall be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
In case, when giving the personal data by the Customer takes place in order to pass your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before concluding a contract of sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Shop, passing such data is a condition of concluding a contract of sale in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Shop.
If the Customer's personal data are passed on to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by the Customer to the Online Shop via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of the data is required in order to execute the payment and to provide confirmation of its execution by the Bank to the Online Shop.
In the case of transferring the Customer's personal data to the Bank in
order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Shop or orders placed via telephone, in particular to ensure the protection of interests of the payers in connection with their complaints, provision of such data is required in order to enable the performance of the agreement concluded between the Online Shop and the Bank.
In the case of transferring the Customer's personal data to Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering the Customer payment for goods or services purchased by the Customer by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. as part of a contract of mandate including a purchasing formula "Buy with Twisto" and making that formula available by the Online Shop, the provision of those data and their processing for that purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Shop and in order to fulfill the contract concluded between the Online Shop and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
12. The Administrator automatically collects the data contained in cookies during the uses of the Online Shop’s website. Cookies are text files saved on the Customer's computer when using the Online Shop (they make it possible, among other things, to remember the cart content). The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the Customers of the Online Shop. It is possible to prevent the collection of data contained in Cookies by using the appropriate functions of the Internet browser (in this respect please refer to the help file of the given browser or contact its producer).
13. The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the use of Electronic Services by the Customer (usage data):
1. Designations identifying the telecommunications network termination or data communications system used by the Customer.
2. Information about the beginning, end, and scope of each use of the Electronic Service by the Customer.
3. Information about the Customer's use of Electronic Services.
14. The personal data of the Service Recipient (Customer) will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
15. Transmission of data to Trusted Partners
Based on your voluntary consent, the Administrator's Trusted Partners may process (and in some cases have a legitimate interest in processing) your personal information stored in cookies on your device and its cache (including data shared in your browsing history and data collected during your activity on the services) and the location data generated by your device for marketing purposes (including automated analysis of your website activity, cookies, etc.) on your device and reading such tags. The above data may be shared with the Administrator's Trusted Partners. The foregoing paragraph applies to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes of the Trusted Partners. Trusted Partners are e-commerce companies and advertisers and media houses and similar organizations acting on their behalf with whom the Administrator cooperates. You can find a list of our trusted partners below.
Transfers outside the EEA
Our partners are primarily based in countries within the European Economic Area ("EEA") or in Switzerland, which has an adequate level of data protection. Some of our Trusted Partners, such as Google and Facebook, are based outside of the EEA and we will transfer personal data outside of the EEA only when necessary and with an adequate level of protection, primarily by:
1. -cooperating with personal data processors in countries for which there has been a relevant decision of the European Commission regarding the determination of an adequate level of protection for Personal Data;
2. -application of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
3. -application of binding corporate rules approved by the relevant supervisory authority.
FreshMail Sp. z o.o.
Tribe 47 sp. z o.o.
Benhauer Sp. z o.o.
HF Media Sp. z o.o.
Trusted Shops GmbH
17. If you wish to obtain information or wish to exercise your rights, please contact the relevant operator directly. This is because only the relevant operators have access to your personal data and can provide you with relevant information and take further action if necessary. If you need assistance in exercising your rights, you can contact us at any time. For a description of how the relevant operator processes your data, as well as the requirements for objecting (opting out), please see the information provided by the relevant operator. The following information as to some of these:
18. Social Media
19. The Administrator runs public profiles on the Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn social networks. As such, it processes the data that visitors to these profiles leave (including comments, likes, online identifiers). The personal data of such persons is processed in order to enable them to be active on the profiles, in order to run the profiles effectively, by presenting the users of the portals with information about initiatives and other activities, in connection with the promotion of various types of events, services, and products, for statistical and analytical purposes and for the purpose of asserting and defending against claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in social media is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of promoting its own brand and improving the quality of services provided, effective information and presentation of results and direct communication in connection with our online offer, and, if necessary, the assertion of claims and defense against claims.
1. We process personal data when you communicate with us on social networks and platforms, e.g. by writing articles about our online presence or sending us messages. In addition, Facebook may, among other things, provide statistics and insights (e.g., the total number of page views, "likes", page activity, interactions via posts, video views, post reach, comments, content shared, replies, etc.) that help us understand your interests and preferences better so that we can improve the attractiveness of articles or our presentation of the results achieved or choose the appropriate time to publish.
2. We use links to social networks on our websites, which prevents our users' personal information from being transferred to social networks without their knowledge when they visit our websites. The links are intended to establish a connection to our online presence in the relevant social network only upon request - and thus only after the user has clicked the link. When the link is clicked, the IP address and general header information of the user's browser are transmitted to the relevant social network. The relevant social network may collect further personal data as soon as you make use of its offers. For example, if you are logged into your account, Facebook may associate your visit with your account. Please note that we do not know the content of the personal data transmitted in the further process or their use by the social network
4. As long as you have given your consent (newsletter sign-up), the email address you provide will be used for marketing purposes for the products featured on the BODYPAK website. You can withdraw your consent at any time, e.g. by informing us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. RETENTION PERIOD, THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS, AND RECTIFY YOUR DATA
1. The Service Provider (Seller) as the Administrator of the personal data of the Service Recipient (Customer) informs that the personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in the paragraph above, whereby:
1. -data contained in forms and contracts -until the statute of limitations for claims under the contracts;
2. -billing documents-until the expiration of the statute of limitations for tax liabilities, unless otherwise provided by applicable law;
3. -documents related to complaints and claims -until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims related thereto;
4. -to carry out the activities indicated in point II 2.6) data shall be processed until the Customer revokes his/her consent;
5. -in order to carry out the activities indicated in point II 2.7) data shall be processed until the fulfilment of the legally justified interests of the Service Provider / Seller or until the Customer (Customer) raises an objection to data processing;
1. The Service Provider/Seller as the Controller of personal data informs that the Service Recipient/Customer has the following rights to:
1. -access to and rectify your data pursuant to Articles 15 and 16 of the Regulation;
2. -delete, restrict data processing based on Articles 17 and 18 of the Regulation;
3. -transfer of data pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation;
4. -object to the processing of data on the basis of Article 21 of the Regulation;
5. -withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, if the processing of your data is based on Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a);
1. Service Recipient (Customer) has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
1. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, against their appropriation by an unauthorized person, against their processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
3. Service Provider provides the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically:
1. Personal information is transmitted via secure SSL protocol,
2. Personal information stored on the Administrator's servers is encrypted, protection from physical access to the servers where personal information is stored is provided by the service provider.
3. Encryption of data used to authenticate the Service Recipient.
4. Securing the data set from unauthorized access.
5. Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password created by the Customer.
Cookies are text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
Types of cookies used
1. The Administrator uses his own Cookies in order to correctly configure the service, and in particular to:
● - adapt the content of the websites of the Service to User preferences and optimization of the use of websites of the Service;
● - recognize the Service User's device and its location and appropriately display the website, adjusted to its individual needs;
● - remember settings chosen by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the User;
● - remember the history of pages visited on the site for content recommendations;
● - remember font size, website design, etc.
1. The Administrator uses his own Cookies to authenticate the user on the site and to ensure a user session on the site, in particular to:
● maintain a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
● -correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session;
● -optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
1. The Administrator uses his own cookies to carry out the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites, in particular to
● -adapt the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimization of the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow̨ to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and appropriately display the website, customized to its individual needs;
1. The Administrator uses his own Cookies to remember the User's location, and in particular to correctly configure selected functions of the Website, making it possible to adjust the information provided to the user taking into account his/her location.
1. The Administrator uses his own cookies for the purpose of analysis and research as well as audience auditing, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help̨ understand how Website Users use the Website's pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
1. The service administrator uses external cookies to log on to the service using the social network Google (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
1. The service administrator uses external cookies to popularize the service by means of social networks plus.google.com (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings relating to Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by means of the settings of the Internet browser or by means of̨ service configuration. These settings may̨ in particular be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform on their placement on the User's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and handling of cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
1. You may delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser you are using.
3. The data are processed in order to provide services by electronic means. The Administrator may process the data necessary to provide the service. Data that are not necessary to provide the service Administrator can process only with the consent of the following personal data: e-mail address.
1. Every User has the right to access their personal data, as well as to correct it and demand its deletion. In order to do so, one should contact BODYPAK Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Rumuńska 1, 91-336 Łódź or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. The User may delete his/her Account from the Service at any time. Upon deletion of the Account, all User data will be permanently and irretrievably deleted.
3. If the User submits a request for deletion of the personal data provided in the Account registration form, further provision of the service is impossible for technical reasons and is therefore equivalent to deletion of the Account of that User.
How long cookies last and whether third parties can access them
If we process personal data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or if personal data is disclosed or transferred to third parties, this will only be done: to fulfil our (pre-) contractual obligations, based on your consent, based on a legal obligation or based on our legitimate interests. Subject to legal conditions or contractual stipulations, we only process or transfer personal data in a third country if the prerequisites and security level set out in Articles 44-47 of GDPR are met. This means that the processing takes place, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized establishment of a level of data protection equivalent to the EU or compliance with officially recognized specific contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
Therefore, the Administrator transfers Personal Data outside the EEA only when necessary, with an adequate level of protection, primarily by:
● cooperation with processors of Personal Data in countries for which there has been a relevant decision of the European Commission regarding the determination of an adequate level of protection for Personal Data;
● -application of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
● -application of binding corporate rules approved by the relevant supervisory authority.
The Administrator always informs you of the intention to transfer Personal Data outside the EEA at the stage of collection.
Only in exceptional cases can your full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA.