General conditions for submitting a complaint
30-DAY RIGHT TO RETURN:
Fill out the return form as in the link and send it with the goods to us at the following address:
Bodypak Sp. z o.o.
11D Partyzantów Street
In the case of submitting a complaint in the form of an e-mail, send a scanned, correctly completed complaint form along with photographic documentation and a damage report drawn up in the presence of the Delivering entity to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The complaint covers only defects resulting from the reasons inherent in the purchased goods, provided that the Customer complies with the correct rules of use of the goods.
2. The Seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 working days from the date of its notification and inform the Buyer about the result of considering the complaint.
3. If the complaint is accepted, we will order a courier to pick up the damaged product. The goods will be picked up from you, agreeing to replace them with a new one or to refund the amount due.
4. Complaints related to the consumption of goods, the effect of which and impact on the customer did not meet his individual expectations, shall not be accepted.
5. In accordance with generally applicable law, the customer has the right to replace the defective goods with goods free from defects in the first place, if the Seller is unable to meet this request, the customer may request a refund.
6. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. You can also complete and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by electronic means on our website https://www.bodypak.pl/pl/module/bpcomplaints/form. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.